domenica 6 novembre 2016

Good morning everybody! Wonderful journey with some sunny specks to welcome us in London. The area where I am accommodated is really quiet and elegant
Just the time to unpack and then I dived into the atmosphere of a busy London Sunday. In the meantime the weather got worse and so what is better than a film in one the large screen cinemas in Leicester Square. A long romantic film starring Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander.
Now I have to hurry and get ready to go to school. Quite excited about my classmates 😃How many nationalities will they be?

1 commento:

  1. So you had a good journey and relaxing evening on Sunday!
    I'd like to know about your classmates!How many of them and what about their nationalities?
    let me know
    have a good stay
    bye Marilena























    RispondiElimina