mercoledì 9 novembre 2016

Hello internet people! Quite a good day apart from the overseas news😑Everybody spoke about the American elections this morning. Anyway we ha a plenary section with the Principal eliciting the meaning if the word "miss".
Then off we went to our  classrooms and Anthony made us explain the meaning of non-existent words to see how we used techniques to teach vocabulary! Pretty hard I would say. Can you guess the meaning of Eiffelites or Peppiers. I'm not going to tell you and you'll never find them in dictionaries😂
In the afternoon a two- hour vist to the Welcomme Collection. An exhibition on the history of asylums in London. Very interesting.I really suggest a visit to the reading room there. A wonderful relaxing place where you might also have a nap on the cushions set on the stairs, It is worth seeing!
Now I just want to relax, BFN

4 commenti:

  1. Dear Luisa, I'm really happy to hear from you and to know that you had a pretty fun day. Obviously I do not know the meaning of the two words, however, I try to guess, it may be something that looks like "in front of you"? Ok, I looked up the word in the internet but I don't think has nothing to do.
    Have a good night
    Carmelo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thaank you Carmelo. I was actually speaking about non-existent words!!😃😃

      Elimina
  2. Hello Luisa!!!
    In Italy each television program spoke about the news of the day......a sad day!
    I hope you're satisfied with your English course but I hope you are enjoying London.
    Kisses

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Alessandra.. I don't know, if the Americans can't choose their represantatives it's a bit of their fault or responsibility.
      Anyway, The course is very interesting and I'm enjoying London so much! I saw the new building of the Tate Modern and had an amazing view of the city.

      Elimina