venerdì 18 novembre 2016

Last day at school! We gave a  presentation on our invention on how to make London a greener place. My group devised a particular app that should be used to measure how green you are through various sensors and parameters and also through the reading of QRcodes associated to the origin of food and the way you recycle your waste.
In the second part we did some roleplay and again it was focused on environmental issues to solve the problem of building a new pulp factory in a hypothetical mountain town.
In the afternoon, on a quite windy and chilly day, I had some Indian food at the street food market in Camden Town. Tonight will be the last night so I'm going to eat out.
So my experience in London is nearly over and I must say I' m really satisfied with it!,

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento